Managing Change and Transformation
Change management has become a critical component in initiating significant tasks, process and/or cultural change within the workplace. A common definition used for change management is a set of processes that is employed to ensure that significant changes are implemented in an orderly, controlled and systematic fashion to effect organisational change. Change Management includes both organisational change management processes and individual change management models, which together are used to manage the people side of change.
Organizational change management includes processes and tools for managing the people side of the change at an organizational level. These tools include a structured approach that can be used to effectively transition groups or organizations through change. When combined with an understanding of individual change management, these tools provide a framework for managing the people side of change. One of the goals of change management is then to assist the organisation / individual to overcome resistance and to buy into the change initiative.
TDCI offers consultancy and training services to organisation in need of change management initiatives. The following is an outline of a change management training programme:
Change management programme
TDCI's change management programme is designed to give participants the necessary knowledge and skills in order to understand and implement change interventions within their respective organisations.
Areas covered by our programme are as follows:-
- The concept of change management
- Forces of change
- Managing planed change
- What can change agent's change?
- Dealing with resistance to change
- Approaches to managing Organisational change
- Contemporary change issues for South African Managers
On completion of this programme you should be able to apply the principles of change management at the workplace.
- Understand the concept and context of change management
- Understand the organisational and human dynamics that occur when change or transformation is introduced and apply theory to manage these dynamics
- Identify the stumbling blocks effecting change and transformation initiatives
- Change management theory and models
- Approached to change management
- Apply change management theory and principles to manage organisational change and transformation
- To determine change readiness
- Leadership skills needed in a change process
- Empowering individuals for change
- Mobilize the Change Plan - to create buy-in through Capacity Building, Awareness and Involvement Interventions
- Implementation strategy - to determine the most effective and efficient Way to engage Change and Communication Interventions in the given time allowed
- Implementation Plan - to generate a Change and Communication Plan, Matrix and Budget which will serve as guideline for implementation interventions
- Monitoring and feedback on change process
- Measuring success of change project
For more information please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org